- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac this spacious bungalow has lots to offer. Great light and flow to this home. The main floor has been upgraded with Tigerwood and ceramic tile. Gas fireplace in the living room, ample room for a big dining room table and china cabinet. The kitchen has a large island and room for a kitchen table. Enjoy your morning coffee as you watch the waterfall in the back yard (south facing) while basking in the morning sun.on your large two tiered deck and ample mature trees. Limited grass to cut. The master bedroom is very large. Spacious walkin closet with laundry chute. Downstairs has an enormous family/games room with lots of space to add extra bedrooms. New HE furnace Feb 2015, and Hot water tank late 2014.
Courtesy of Bonnie Halliday
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire