- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Location! Luxury! Affordability! Check out this spacious, two bedroom condo located on the third floor of Parkdale Manor! The open concept floor plan features spacious kitchen with modern white cabinetry and granite countertops, dinette area and large living room with door to private balcony with BBQ gas line and access to the utility room. Two generous bedrooms and a full bathroom with ceramic tile and granite countertops is just icing on the cake! Insuite laundry/storage, central air conditioning and one COVERED parking stall adds to the already fantastic value. Located steps from the LRT, major bus routes and downtown this is ideal for a student, investor or young professional couple.
Courtesy of Darlene Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives Vision