- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Great starter home with income potential in a quiet mature neighborhood. Large windows provide lots of light in the spacious living room & eat in kitchen. This bright home features new laminate throughout the main floor and ceramic tile in the kitchen. Renovated main floor bathroom has heated ceramic tile floors. Basement has large family room, secondary kitchen, 3-pc bath and 4th bedroom. Large fenced backyard great for entertaining or gardening. Oversized double garage perfect for that car lover and the single garage makes a great storage shed. Close to schools, community center, large park and playground.
Courtesy of Dianna Miketon
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro