- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Bungalow Semi
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Investor or first time home buyer alert! This 1,137 sq.ft. 3+1 bedrooms semi bungalow is located on a large 490.36 sq. metres corner lot. Newer insulation to the attic and two outside walls. Main floor has some updated finishes, fixtures and baseboards. Large living room and dining room with laminate flooring and big picture windows. Bright kitchen has newer window, newer kitchen countertops and spice cupboard. Main floor has one bedroom and one full bath with newer flooring and paint. The upper floor offers two large bedrooms with vaulted ceiling including the master bedroom. The basement is partially finished with one bedroom, large recreation room, laundry room, and space to develop a second bathroom. Two parking spaces outside the large fenced yard with fire pit. RF3 zoning. Quiet location, close to LRT, quick access to Downtown, Nait, Kingsway, Yellowhead, and Wayne Gretzky Drive.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate