- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious functional floor plan, well-maintained, family friendly 5+1 bedroom 2,260 sf 2 storey, situated on 8,150 sf prof landscaped lot in prestigious Valleyview. Heated dbl attached garage. Original owners! All 4 kids bedrooms on upper floor have built-in desks & bookshelves. MASTER BEDROOM: roomy w/4 piece ensuite & walk-in closet. Main: Den has wood panel walls & BI cabinets & shelves & brick facing wood burning fireplace. Large kitchen has built-in:desk, china cabinet, ironing board, & newer appliances. Combined living room & dining room. Many improvements including: wood frame "Pella" windows: w/ext metal capping; ceramic tiled entry, hall, kitchen, bthrm. Above grnd kit & bathrm counters, newer appliances. Tiled kit backsplash, above ground bathrooms have American Standard sinks & Delta taps; metal clad garage door. U/G sprinkler system , 2 "Lennox" furnaces, "State" hot water tank. Newer white porch metal railings. Mere steps to ravine trail, parks. Priced right to sell! Act fast, won't last!
Courtesy of Marv Soroka
Brokerage: Maxwell Challenge Realty