- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This immaculate 2nd-floor unit located in one of West Edmonton's most desirable communities, The Hamptons! Featuring two bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms this unit makes a great starter home for the 1st time buyer, students, professionals or the empty nester. There's 860 sq.ft of living space that features an open concept main living area with a southern exposure allowing lots of sunlight. Lots of modern touches throughout: Just like new cabinetry, neutral colors, central island perfect for entertaining, a large balcony that overlooks green space and trees & a convenient in-suite laundry. The master bedroom boasts a 4 piece ensuite and a walkthrough closet. The unit also has one titled underground parking stall and in-suite storage. Located close to many amenities: Shopping, dining, cafes, entertainment, public transportation nearby and direct access to the Anthony Henday. This unit is possibly the cleanest and most well kept unit in the complex so make sure not to miss putting this one on your list!