- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
"BACKING BLACKMUD RAVINE, TREES, PRIVATE, PEACE AND QUIET",,,best describes this 1 ACRE enclave tucked away off in the trees. Perfect building lot. AS PER THE ENGINEERING REPORT, 8,736 sq' BUILDING POCKET, 84'W x 104'L. Situated just N of Ellerslie Road, enter through a gorgeous exclusive use driveway, sided by trees. The sprawling 1,600 sq' rancher bungalow offers vaulted cedar beam ceilings throughout. Spacious sunny living room, off of the dining and kitchen area. Open kitchen with plenty of cupboards/counter space, some newer appliances. There are two very massive bedrooms, a 3 piece main bath, and a 3 piece laundry and bathroom combined. Double Detached Oversized garage. Very desirable BUILDING LOT for your DREAMHOME right in the City's south side. Soil testing and analysis of bank has been completed by Shelby Eng. valued at $10K, and will be provided to the buyer. Close access to Calgary Trail and Henday.