- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Very clean two Bedroom, 1 Bath condo in Parkdale Terrace is a secure building and central location. This condo features and open concept kitchen and living room, in-suite Laundry, good sized bedrooms and in-suite storage. The kitchen has lots of counter and cupboard space and room for your dining table. Recently updated with new light fixtures and freshly painted this condo is move in ready. One assigned, covered parking stall right out of back door, small fenced in area at the rear of the unit with a second entrance just off the kitchen. Centrally located close to transit, shopping, the river valley, Concordia college, Grant MacEwan and downtown.
Courtesy of Neil Thompson
Brokerage: Maxwell Polaris