- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TOP FLOOR wonderful 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom upscale Signature Ambleside condo won't last! PRICED TO SELL. The 897sqft unit features 9ft ceilings, maple HARDWOOD, large porcelain TILES, QUARTZ counter tops, stainless steel appliances, in-suite laundry, central AIR-CONDITIONING and HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING w/ secured STORAGE unit. The master bedroom is equipped with an UPGRADED WALK IN CLOSET and a full bathroom. An additional spacious 2nd bedroom with ample closet space and 4pc bath. Balcony is equipped with a natural gas BBQ outlet. This solid concrete and steel structure also boasts an excellent fitness facility, concierge service, party/lounge room and is steps away from ALL amenities (grocery, VIP theater, restaurants, dry cleaning, banks, gas stations & sporting goods). High-end living at its finest in top floor unitBrochure
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network