- Building Type:
- 3 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to The Hudson, a limited collection of spacious 3 bedroom plus den, 2.5 bath 1673 sqft townhomes in the heart of Queen Mary Park. The open-plan 9' main level is outfitted with a large kitchen complete with stainless-steel appliances (w/ gas stove and quartz counters), mud room, and a private al fresco courtyard. The second floor features 2 large bdms, laundry, and a flex nook. Located on the top floor is the den, as well as the spacious master bedroom w/ separate lounge area, balcony, functional ensuite, and walk-in closet. These AIR-CONDITIONED homes were designed with two community green spaces, private rear walk-out courtyards for each unit, 3rd floor south-facing balconies (with CITY VIEWS!), and a unique staggered design for the ultimate privacy. Live minutes from Edmonton’s thriving downtown core and all of the eateries and boutiques in nearby Westmount. Fitness, groceries, and everything else you’ll need are right next door, at the newly opened Brewery District. Price includes GST.Brochure
Courtesy of Jonathan Yu
Brokerage: Initia Property Marketing