- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome tp Park Place Boulevard. Located mere STEPS FROM THE COMMONWEALTH LRT STATION, this great 2 BEDROOM and 2 BATH unit offers a very OPEN AND SPACIOUS FLOOR-PLAN, kitchen with LARGE ISLAND and eating bar, and LARGE MASTER BEDROOM with WALK-THRU CLOSET and 4 PIECE EN-SUITE. Very SPACIOUS WEST FACING BALCONY great for enjoying a cup of coffee in the morning or some cocktails on the weekends. Locations is WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO MANY AMENITIES such as BORDEN PARK, THE RIVER VALLEY AND TRAIL SYSTEM, SHOPPING CENTRE, as well as the COMMONWEALTH REC CENTRE. Jump on the LRT and be DOWNTOWN within minutes to enjoy a game or concert at ROGERS PLACE. Perfect for the first time home buyer or would make a great investment.