- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this impeccably kept home in Macleod! From the very moment you lay eyes upon the extensive landscaping and stonework, to the tasteful upgrades and ambience, you know you are getting the whole package. Large living space and updated kitchen, dining area, and separate laundry. You will find a gorgeous backyard with lush trees and space for those perfect summer nights. Downstairs, a partially finished basement comes complete with fireplace, extra bedroom and half bath. A workshop for all your handy inclinations is also found. Upstairs, two large bedrooms, a beautifully remodelled bathroom, and master bed with ensuite await. A home that will most certainly not disappoint! Close to shopping, schools and more.
Courtesy of Joshua Blais
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro