- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why rent when you can own this well cared for condo for only $149.900! 2 big bedrooms with large closets, 4 pce bathroom, and in-suite laundry including washer and dryer. European kitchen with 4 appliances , open dining and living rooms, patio doors to the deck. Excellent condition throughout , Easily accessible to Whitemud and Anthony Henday and pets allowed with board approval.