- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This Twin Brooks EXECUTIVE BUNGALOW offers one of the largest floor plans available & on a beautiful PIE SHAPE LOT spanning over 950m2 on a quiet cul de sac! The design of this home is truly spacious & organic with flow. Enter the foyer & view of the guest living room & formal dining room boasting VINYL windows & FRESH colours throughout. Flow through the updated GRANITE kitchen & baths see the open concept span views of the 2nd dining, 2nd living & gas fireplace, & even spotting the mature yard & patios from within! Head into amazing MASTER boasting walk-in closet & LUXURIOUS en-suite bath DESIGN! Main floor laundry, 2nd bedroom, & full bath down the hall. The 90% finished basement boasts 2 more beds & a full bath as well as hobby/workshop & cold storage. Naturally landscaped with mature trees & large deck overlooking fire pit patio. Featuring attached 2 car garage & large quiet location this home boasts quality construction for it's time including the rare Cedar support beams throughout the design.
Courtesy of Chris Miller
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate