- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
First Time Home Buyers' Dream! Investors, take note! Affordable end-unit has three great sized bedrooms upstairs, a full bath and upstairs laundry! On the main floor you will find the kitchen was uniquely refinished to be more spacious than the standard layout! Separate dining room also makes a great space for an office or study. Living room leads to patio with enough space for BBQ, outdoor furniture, and garden boxes; large storage room completes main floor. Parking stall included. Walking distance to schools, Castledowns YMCA, Castledowns Skate Park, and Castledowns Park where City of Edmonton Green Shack Program hosts games, sports, crafts, music, drama, and special events all summer long! Surrounded by shopping, nearby public library, and several other city parks, and quick access to public transportation and the Anthony Henday make this location ideal for both families and commuters!
Courtesy of Melanie Jordan
Brokerage: Century 21 Vantage Realty Ltd.