- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FANTASTIC LOCATION, Welcome to the top floor of Strathcona Court. Wonderful views form the south facing wrap around balcony. Only a few blocks off Whyte Ave, across from a park and in close proximity to the U of A and Hospital. Open concept layout anchored by comforting corner fireplace, the kitchen offers a nice window above sink and flush island bar. Master bedroom with 4 piece ensuite and two closets, one of which is a walk-in. Second bedroom is a good size with a full bath right outside in hallway. Washer/dryer located in laundry closet, ample storage throughout the home. Natural gas barbecue line and BBQ on balcony, newer hot water tank, assigned parking around the back, elevator and a very well managed building. This home is a beauty.
Courtesy of Kurtis Drummond
Brokerage: Maxwell Progressive