- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Awesome 2 Storey, nearly 2100 Sq ft of developed living space with amazing upgrades. The home comes with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, hardwood and ceramic tiled floors on main floor, huge kitchen, new paint, new flooring and upgraded bathrooms throughout. Open concept living room, dining and kitchen includes gas fire place. Kitchen features island, and glass backsplash, beautiful stainless steel appliances and mud room with built in shelves and 2 piece bath. Modern Staircase leading to a bonus room with large windows and tons of natural light. The master bedroom comes with a massive huge walk in closet, built in shelves, soaker tub, shower, 2 large kids bedrooms and a 4 piece washroom. The upper level also features a laundry room. Additional features new hardwood and ceramic flooring, new professionally developed basement with family room, full bath and bedroom. Fenced yard with large deck. Close to all levels of schools, transportation, shopping and the river valley trail system.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Marty Smayda
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite