- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MUST SEE this beautiful, totally renovated 2 story town home in desirable Northmount. You don't have to do a thing, just unpack and enjoy! Perfect for the first time home buyer who wants new! This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath unit has ALL new flooring, completely repainted top to bottom, and all new cabinets, fixtures and appliances. You will appreciate the fresh, clean, open and modern feel to this home. The kitchen has bright white cabinets, new counter tops, subway tile back splash and a motion sensor faucet over a new sink. Kitchen is rewired with electrical inspection approval. You'll love the new SS appliances including ceramic top, self clean oven/stove, Bosch dishwasher and dual door refrigerator. Vinyl plank Stainmaster(R) flooring throughout the main level and new carpets up/downstairs in the grey neutrals! All new doors, trim, baseboards. Mirrored closet doors in both bedrooms which are LARGE! Complex boasts new windows, exterior doors, and visitor parking. Laundry room has storage cabinets. Shows 10+!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Melody Kilbank
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate