- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
You know when you see a home that transports you to another place? Like the beach or the lake perhaps…this home is so deftly decorated it was featured in the Journal’s “My House Beautiful” section. On Grande Blvd in Lake Summerside a block from the beach club & between the public & Catholic schools. The driftwood chandelier accented by the stacked stone feature wall & coffered ceiling in the dining room will charm you. The brightness of this home is such a relief – with its white maple kitchen cabinets & glittering glass backsplash + contrasting dark granite island & stainless steel appliances. Driftwood mantle fireplace is such a conversation piece your guest will surely take notice, the built-in wine cabinet adjacent to the flex room is a delightful surprise. Upstairs the bedrooms are spacious & the master suite is perfect with its oversized walk-in closet, soaker tub, glass shower + your laundry is upstairs. You will know you are home whether enjoying your back yard or sitting on the front porch!
Courtesy of Rhonda Navratil
Brokerage: RE/MAX River City