- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This 2200 sq ft home is situated in Old Glenora, a prestigious central neighborhood that offers history,charm & mature tree lined streets. The home is welcoming and offers many special features. Major renovations incl. addition of second storey(77) that consists of master bedroom, study, ensuite with steam shower and huge upper deck.Completely renovated (back to studs) kitchen,well designed and beautiful with room for family & friends to congregate, enlarged back entrance with closets & pantry. Three totally renovated bathrooms(02). Two spacious main floor bedrooms, one currently used as family room. The lower level has oversize windows that ensure natural light throughout, two large bedrooms, 3 pc bathroom with heated floor & renovated Rec room with fireplace & work out area(09). Underground sprinkler system, cobblestone walks, patio & south facing decks. Perfect location, steps to Glenora fountain & two blocks to access paved path to spectacular river valley. Walk to schools, five minutes to downtown.
Courtesy of Alice Stavropoulos
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Noralta Real Estate