- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Stunning panoramic views from the 15th floor of this gorgeous 1247 sq ft 2 bedroom 2 bath air conditioned home! Located within walking distance from the U Of A & Hospital, River Valley, LRT, Whyte Ave, Shopping, and Restaurants, this spacious renovated condo is sure to impress! Upon entering, you are greeted with newer laminate floors throughout, a bright NEW KITCHEN with newer appliances and a separate dining room. Wow! Down the hall you will find a spacious size second bedroom and 4 pc bath. The master bedroom is a generous size with a huge walk in closet and 3 pc en suite. Plenty of room to entertain on your large balcony with breathtaking views! This home has ample storage including a kitchen pantry, off balcony storage room, as well as additional storage in your in-suite laundry room! This unit also comes with 1 TITLED heated underground parking stall. Amenities of the building include a social room and indoor pool/sauna. Perfect for students or the young professional, nothing left to do but move in!
Courtesy of Sue King
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate