- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is the home you have been waiting for. This beautiful 2 storey half duplex, 1,300 sq.ft in size built in 2013 comes with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and single attached garage. Main floor offers living room with carpet flooring, kitchen with upgraded cabinets, tile backsplash, walk in pantry, stainless steel appliances, 2 pce bathroom, nook with patio door to the sunny deck which has BBQ gas line. Second floor has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, with master bedroom comes with 3 pce ensuite. The house has central vacuum system. Basement is unfinished and ready for your touch. House is fully lasndscaped , single attached garage (Insulated and drywalled) and has extended driveway for extra parking. !WON'T LAST LONG!
Courtesy of Amandeep Dhanju
Brokerage: Professional Realty Group