- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This renovated bungalow is ready for a growing family – and it’s on a pie lot! Located on a quiet street in a family neighborhood, this home is just blocks from 4 local schools. The sunny living room features oak hardwood floors and a large picture window, and is adjacent to the spacious dining room and renovated kitchen. Corian countertops and stainless appliances finish off a kitchen that offers rich cabinets, new floors and a large window overlooking the yard. Down the hall you’ll find the private master bedroom, plus two more bedrooms – All 3 have new carpet. The bathroom is also renovated, with beautiful finishes and tilework. The basement is spacious, with an enormous family room, 4th bedroom and full bath, plus 2 large storage rooms and an area for laundry. Outside, the lot is well-maintained, with mature trees and landscaping. The backyard is a quiet oasis, with a gazebo, firepit and lots of open space. Upgrades in 2017: Electrical on main floor, refurbished furnace, fresh paint in basement/porch.Brochure
Courtesy of Bradley Bosker
Brokerage: Schmidt Realty Group Inc