- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Pride of ownership shows in this original owner, very attractive home that is very well decorated in the modern tones and immaculate. Fantastic location backing unto a neighbourhood park. The large yard with it's south west exposure has plenty of room for a future detached garage. The large attractive kitchen and dining room will impress as will the very large master bedroom with full ensuite and walk in closet as well as main floor laundry. Some additional sought after features include quartz countertops, new marble ensuite bathroom, high quality Ray O Max windows. The unfinished basement is waiting for development. A great quiet location within the neighbourhood.
Courtesy of Howard Sinclair
Brokerage: NOW Real Estate Group