- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
FANTASTIC 1258 SQUARE FOOT BILEVEL. This AIR-CONDITIONED home has a MASSIVE MASTER BEDROOM with HIS & HER WALK-IN CLOSETS, ensuite with Soaker Tub and Separate Shower. Kitchen boasts maple cabinets, a center island, and a kitchenette/dining room that fits any large table. FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT with 9 Foot CEILINGS, TONNES OF STORAGE, GAS FIREPLACE, 2 LARGE BEDROOMS, carpeted family room with "office area" and more. Fully Fenced Back Yard with large deck and storage underneath. Attached HEATED Garage and Driveway are OVERSIZED for large vehicles. Great neighbors, and close to shopping, restaurants, bus and LRT, and quick access to the Anthony Henday.Brochure
Courtesy of Corey McEwen
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire