- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Spacious and well finished with lots upgrades on the Top Floor! Quartz, luxury laminate and tile. Very clean, like brand new. HUGE Kitchen with Stainless Steel appliance and modern cabinets. South facing balcony with lots of sun. Close to everything! Buses, shopping, schools, grocery stores, restaurants. Secure parking. Stall is right out your balcony.
Courtesy of George Fahmy
Brokerage: Coldwell Banker Venture Realty