- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
TERRIFIC location and wonderful potential with this solid bungalow with full ensuite just minutes from South Campus LRT! A generous size for the neighborhood there is hardwood in two of the three bedrooms. The floor plan is very good with potential for an open floor plan. There are newer shingles and a high efficiency furnace, the yard is south facing and is also fully fenced! Close to a kiddie park and elementary school this is the perfect family home!
Courtesy of Patti Proctor
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire Realty