- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This is a fantastic opportunity for ownership in the desirable neighbourhood of Summerside! Situated on a quiet street close to schools, public transportation and shopping, this 1220 sq ft, 3 bedroom half-duplex is definitely family-friendly! The main level has beautiful hardwoord throughout, and features a comfortable living room with a gas fireplace, a half-bath and a modern kitchen. Upstairs you will find three generous bedrooms, including a master with an ensuite. The basement is a clean slate, awaiting development to suit your tastes. The fully-fenced and landscaped yard is great for pets and kids, and features a parking pad that's ready for a garage. Totally functional, this high-value home is affordable and there are no condo fees! And the best part? You have access to Summerside's exclusive beach and swimmable lake, and plenty of year-round activities!
Courtesy of Darlene Reid
Brokerage: Realty Executives Vision