- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
MUST SEE FULLY RENOVATED 3 BEDROOM AND 2 FULL BATHROOM END UNIT BUNGALOW IN CASTLEDOWNS! - BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WITH DARK WOOD CABINETS, BACK SPLASH AND BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES. - NEW LIGHTING FIXTURES, NEW ELECTRICAL DECORA SWITCHES, NEW LAMINATE FLOORINGS AND NEW CARPET IN ALL 3 BEDROOMS, NEW WOOD RAILINGS AND RENOVATED MAINFLOOR BATHROOM. - FULL EXTERIOR RENOVATION WAS JUST RECENTLY COMPLETED... EVERYTHING IS NEW! - PARTIALLY FINISHED BASEMENT WITH RUMPUS ROOM AND DEN/OFFICE AND A FULL BATHROOM. - CLOSE TO SCHOOLS, PARK AND SHOPPING. HURRY! DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Courtesy of Felipe Pagtakhan
Brokerage: Sterling Real Estate