- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Welcome to this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo located in the heart of downtown. With remarkable value this unit features 1065 square ft with an open concept floor plan and tons of natural light. Complete with hardwood flooring, granite counter tops and modern finishes. The galley style kitchen showcases a large island, dark cabinets and upgraded stainless steel appliances. Two large bedrooms both featuring an ensuite and plenty of storage with built in closet organizers. Maximizing sunlight and privacy all window coverings are top down bottom up blinds. This unit is complete with in-suite laundry an underground titled parking (2nd titled parking stall optional), just steps away from the Ice District, Oliver Square, Grant Macewan University and the Brewery District!
Courtesy of Jay Tomlinson
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite