- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This townhouse features 3 bedrooms and a 4 pce bathroom on the upper level. The main floor features a spacious living room that walks out to a large deck, dining room and a nice size kitchen with a breakfast nook. It also has a 3 pce bathroom in the basement with a flex space for whatever your needs may be. It is located in the "preferred" North section of Centennial Court. Priced for a first time home buyer or investor, move in ready. Easy access to the Anthony Henday and Yellowhead Hwy. Many amenities close by - Superstore, Save On Foods, Best Buy, Home Depot, Staples, Homesense, Banks, Restaurants are all located in Mayfield Common Shopping Centre. Short drive to West Edmonton Mall. Schools, playground, and public transportation nearby.
Courtesy of Craig Berke
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro