- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This townhouse features 3 bedrooms and a 4 pce bathroom on the upper level. The main floor features a spacious living room that walks out to a large deck, dining room and a nice size kitchen with a breakfast nook. It also has a 2 pce bathroom in the basement with a flex space for whatever your needs may be. It is located in the "preferred" North section of Centennial Court. Priced for a first time home buyer or investor, move in ready, easy access to the Anthony Henday, close to schools, playground, shopping, and public transportation.
Courtesy of Craig Berke
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro