- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Run don't walk! This beautiful Marcson home has been lovingly cared for and updated for the most discerning homeowner. From the hot tub, central air conditioning, designer lighting, hunter Douglas blinds, heated garage, deck with glass railings and water softener the only thing left to do is move in and enjoy summer! The main floor greets you with hardwood flooring, crown moulding, coffered ceiling in the dining room, stone two way fireplace, stainless steel appliances, living room, spacious pantry, den, mud room and laundry. Upstairs the master suite boasts a Jacuzzi tub, two-person shower, dual sinks plus a large walk in closet with custom organization unit. The two other rooms are generous in size. The bonus room is spacious and ideal for entertaining. The fully landscaped south backyard has a beautiful deck, hot tub, storage shed, garden and plenty more room to enjoy. Move in to the desirable SW community of Blackmud Creek and enjoy all the amenities it has to offer.