- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Multi Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Take the elevator up to the high life! UPSCALE 2 bedroom LOFT unit in Palisade Park Villas sparkles with 16 ft ceilings in living/kitchen area and entry. Sunlight streams in with the southern exposure and 2 floors of windows in the living room. Hardwood floors, ceramic tiles in entry/bathrooms and high quality berber carpet in bedrooms & loft add warmth. Spacious master bedroom hosts a large walk in closet and its own 4 piece bath. Charming the chef of the family are maple cabinets, eating bar and upgraded appliances in the kitchen. California knock down ceilings, elegant crown mouldings, rounded corners and last BUT NOT LEAST - central air conditioning enhance the home. A huge plus is the insuite laundry with stackable washer/dryer. Enjoy the sunny days and summer BBQ's on the large balcony. TWO TITLED parking stalls come with the unit (one heated underground/one energized ground level) AND a storage locker! Classy, modern, comfortable - come and see your new home
Courtesy of Beverly Bremness
Brokerage: RE/MAX Elite