- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This beautiful family home is located on a huge lot in popular Capilano, just steps from the river valley. The main floor features a large living room, formal dining room, a den and 2-piece bath.The kitchen includes hardwood floors, solid cherry cabinets, granite counters and built-in appliances and plenty of cupboard space.The patio doors lead out to a huge deck with gas bbq line and a massive backyard. Upstairs, are 4 enormous bdrms, including the master and ensuite with jetted tub and separate shower. An additional full bath completes the second level. The finished basement has an open floor plan with laminate flooring, a stone fireplace and a 2-piece bath. This freshly painted home has been extensively upgraded including A/C and central vac, newer roof and windows and upgrades to the sewer line and wiring. It has a tandem garage at side of house and a brand new oversized garage at the back. The home enjoys extensive views over mature parkland and has easy access to city centre & all related amenities.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Elyse Vodnak
Brokerage: Maxwell Devonshire