- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Well maintained 2 Storey home with 1925 sqft offering 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a bonus room with vaulted ceilings. Upgraded include beautiful hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, wrought iron railings & stainless steel appliance. Main floor offers open concept with a well-designed kitchen corner pantry, and large peninsula with eat up bar. Adjacent is the sizable dining nook and a large living room with a warming gas fireplace. Laundry/mud room and ½ bath complete the main floor. Upstairs offers 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full washrooms and a private bonus room with vaulted ceilings. Master bedroom features its own 5 pc ensuite with a relaxing soaker and his & her closets. Located across the street from a large green space with fantastic walking trails, park and picnic areas.
Courtesy of Tammy Booth
Brokerage: 2% Realty Pro