- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Why rent when you can own?! FULLY RENOVATED 2-storey Townhouse in Norshire Gardens offering 3 BEDROOMS and spacious west facing FRONT YARD. New kitchen, new appliances, new carpets, new ceramic tile, new paint, new windows and roof. This unit comes with a renovated, FULLY FINISHED BASEMENT that has family room and a den. Laundry is located in the basement. Ideally located close to shopping, schools and transportation. Unit includes one parking stall. Low condo fees make this condo affordable. Great place to call home or your next investment property. This unit could qualify for vendor financing.This is a pet friendly complex.
Courtesy of Kasia Rudolf
Brokerage: Century 21 Urban Realty