- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Half Duplex Bungalow in the neighbourhood of Canora. A total of 1030 sq ft on the main level with 3 bedrooms. Main floor laundry, new carpets in the living room. Freshly painted walls and ceiling. This home is in move in ready condition. Newer vinyl siding,windows and bathroom.
Courtesy of Ron Vivian
Brokerage: Century 21 Urban Realty