- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- Bungalow Semi
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
It's a gem! Move-in ready. Great central up & coming location close to everything, shopping, river valley trails, schools. Here's a partial list of the extensive upgrades: all new windows mn and bsmt, new weeping tile with 20-yr guarantee done by Kuypers Construction (in business for 60 years), new cabinets & countertops in the sunny kitchen, all new appliances, new 3-pc bath down, new carpet in bsmt, new flooring thruout mn floor, new privacy fence with posts set 30+ inches in ground and substantial 6' wood fencing around huge back yard ($15,000), new electrical panel (old one now is sub-panel), all new wiring in bsmt w/permit. Single garage & RV space, a garden plot plus 2 cherry trees, 1 apple, 1 chokecherry, and 1 lilac to enjoy. The new weeping tile is amazing; 1st they dug around the exterior of the foundation, installed new weeping tile, calked every tie hole, applied waterproofing then impervious membrane, then added a layer of insulation with channels for drainage, and compacted the backfill.