- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 2 BEDROOM & 2 FULL BATH CONDO within a short walk from MacEwan University, Oliver Square, the Brewery District, and Rogers Place, situated in the heart of downtown. This large 850 sq. ft. unit has the best floor plan in the building, whereby both large bedrooms are completely separate from each other and each has a large walk-in closet, as well as large street facing windows. Complete with hardwood floors, dishwasher, granite counter tops, metallic backsplash, and modern finishes, this unit is in mint condition and ready for the taking! The unit is complete with IN-SUITE LAUNDRY and a HEATED, UNDERGROUND PARKING STALL.Brochure
Courtesy of Jessie Jhand
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network