- Building Type:
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Corner unit, This Gorgeous townhouse has been well looked after and is ready for your company. This home is a bungalow with a large deck which you and your family can enjoy those hot summer days. Very well looked after this complex and one of its great amenities is a fenced dog park. This home offers a large living room as you enter with a fireplace and is a open concept with a dining room. Great kitchen with lots of cupboards and counter space , laminate through out the main floor with 2 large bedrooms upstairs and a full bath. Basement is fully finished with a large living room, 2 really big bedrooms and a full bath as well. All carpeted in the basement so its nice a warm. There is plenty of room for you and your family. Ready to Move In.
Courtesy of Riaz Ali
Brokerage: Realty Executives Polaris