- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Presenting the newly built elements at McConachie: A wonderful condition 2 bdrm + den, 2 full bath second floor condo unit. Upgrades include: all appliances (stainless steel general electric & white Frigidaire stacked washer/dryer); Black pearl granite countertops (kitchen & both baths). Dark caramel wood cabinets with soft close doors and drawers; 2 inch mahogany wood vision window blinds; walk-in shower stall in main bath; and carrier air conditioning unit. Comes complete with one outdoor corner parking stall (#19) closely adjacent to the building for easy access. New building upgrades (2017) include carpets & tiling in front entry & hallways; new painting throughout & enhanced security including fobs & cameras. Located within close proximity to schools, parks, shopping, public transit, 167 Avenue and Anthony Henday Drive. Immediate possession!Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Kelly Grant
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire Realty