- Building Type:
- Apartment High Rise
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
RIVER VALLEY AND DOWNTOWN VIEWS from this upgraded 1400 sq.ft. 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo in MCDOUGALL PLACE conveniently located a few blocks from the LRT, river valley trails, the new Ice District and quick access to the U of A. North and east exposures. RENOVATIONS include: Kitchen Craft kitchen with maple nutmeg color cabinetry with plenty of cabinets, black appliances, built-in cabinets in the living room, engineered hardwood flooring in the living room and dining room, laminate flooring in the bedrooms, tile in the entry, kitchen and bathrooms, 4 piece main bathroom with a good size soaker tub, 3 piece ensuite bathroom. Included is the ceramic top stove, built-in microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washer, dryer and all the window coverings. Air conditioned. TWO TITLED UNDERGROUND PARKING UNITS #113, #114 on P2 with 2 storage cabinets. Condo fee is $817.30 including heat, power, water, building insurance & building amenities that include an exercise room, party room and visitor parking. Shows very well.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Darlene Strang
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate