- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful 1,494 sq.ft. two storey in the Northeast community of Mcconachie Area. This lovely home in contemporary style décor features a bright and spacious living room with laminate flooring and gas fireplace. Modern kitchen has island with extended breakfast bar, corner pantry, tiled backsplash, and garden door to deck. Good size dining room. Main floor 2 pcs. bath. The upper floor offers three good size bedrooms and a 4 pcs. main bath. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and 3 pcs. ensuite with ceramic tile flooring. Unspoiled basement offers lots of room for future development. Fenced and landscaped. Double detached garage. Steps away from new school opening in September, close to public transportation, shopping, and easy access to Anthony Henday.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: Re/Max Real Estate