- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Home with a full basement that was in a fire. Option to either knock down and build on this 50x120 lot or work with the current structure. Great opportunity with an existing a 24'x24' double garage and 12'x8' shed that has 13' of height for extra storage. Property is Sold "as is" no access to inside for safety reasons. The interior has been stripped to studs, furnace and hot water tank have been removed, and some of the floor joists need to be replaced. Floorplan layout that is currently framed includes two large bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms framed in basement plus family room and bathroom. Property is basically land value plus garage and shed.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Jason Thomas
Brokerage: Royal Lepage Summit Realty