- Building Type:
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful Tuscan Village 1,315 sq.ft. two storey style townhouse in the Northwest community of Carlton. This lovely impressive END UNIT features contemporary colour décor and lots of windows. Cozy and spacious living room with big picture window and corner gas fireplace. Modern kitchen has island with raised breakfast bar, ample dark cabinets including a $5,000 custom made cabinet beside the stairs, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and beautiful ceramic tile flooring. Spacious dining area has patio door access to the backyard with concrete patio. Main floor laundry and 2 pcs. bath. The upper floor offers two large bedrooms with walk-in closets and full ensuite. The basement is fully finished with a large family room and has direct access to the underground parking with two assigned parking stalls conveniently located right outside the unit. Outside visitor parking also conveniently located right beside the unit. Close to public transit, shopping, and quick access to Anthony Henday.Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Simon Chong
Brokerage: RE/MAX Real Estate