- Building Type:
- Half Duplex
- 2 Storey Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Be a part of Edmonton's Lake Summerside! Featuring a 32 acre freshwater lake, private beach club, and a real sand beach, come and enjoy the resort style living community! This Cadenza model duplex is ready for an immediate possession and boasts 1576 sq.ft. of living space in a unique bi-level layout. The home backs onto a walkway that leads to the Summerside Lake and all its fabulous amenities. The main floor features wide plank hardwood flooring throughout with a spacious kitchen and open concept living and dining area. The kitchen has beautiful quartz countertops, a mosaic tile backsplash, and full height cabinets to the ceiling. On the mid-level, you will find a huge bonus room with large windows and vaulted ceilings, the perfect place for family gatherings. Upstairs includes separate laundry room, main bath and two spacious bedrooms, as well as the large master featuring walk-in closet and ensuite. Front entry, bathrooms, and upstairs laundry all feature tile flooring. Pictures are not of actual unit