- Building Type:
- 3 Level Split
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Perfect for the first time buyer, this 1,383 sq foot 3 level split in Lorelei Close offers an excellent opportunity to build equity at an affordable price. Main floor includes a 2 pc bath, walk-through kitchen, dining area & large living room with brick surround wood burning fireplace. Generous sized bedroom on 2nd level. 3rd level has 2nd bedroom, spacious 4 pc bath & very large master complete with private balcony, walk-through closet & 2 pc ensuite. Basement is fully finished with 2 additional rooms, lots of storage & laundry area. New H2O Tank (Feb 2017). Very private backyard & single attached garage completes this diamond in the rough along with very convenient access to everything you need including the Henday!
Courtesy of Shireen Sahim
Brokerage: Carton Realty Ltd