- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
- 2 Storey
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
This two-storey former show home located in the desirable Klarvatten neighbourhood is priced to sell by its original owners. This home offers an open concept on the main floor with high ceilings in the great room as well as a spacious dining room and kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry. The kitchen leads to the new south-facing deck and spacious backyard with mature trees and firepit. Off the kitchen is your two piece bathroom/laundry room area with upgraded stainless steel washer and dryer with pedestals. The second level offers a large master suite with attached 4 piece ensuite with upgraded floor and shower tiles. Two additional generous sized bedrooms, 4 piece bath and linen closet compliment the second floor. The basement has been professionally developed with built in office space with plenty of upgraded cabinetry, additional 3 piece bathroom and bedroom.Brochure
Courtesy of Charles Weese
Brokerage: Comfree Commonsense Network