- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Are you looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo with open floor plan, spacious kitchen and large balcony? This end unit has it all ! It looks and feels brand new with high quality carpet, ceramic tile floors, feature wall in the breakfast area, beautiful tile back splash in the kitchen, and fresh paint in neutral tones. Master bedroom comes with walk-in closet and full en-suite bathroom. BONUS: this beautiful home comes with high quality appliances, in-suite laundry, brand new TV and some furniture. Complex is located on a quiet street, in a walking distance to LRT and public transit that provides short commute to U of A, downtown,Grant MacEwan University, Concordia College.
Courtesy of Nina Pronchuk
Brokerage: Maxwell Challenge Realty