- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Time is right to buy a condo now! Just take a look what this spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo unit with open floor plan, nice kitchen, large balcony, in-suite laundry and parking for 2 vehicles has to offer! It was recently upgraded with ceramic tile floors, beautiful tile back splash in the kitchen, fresh paint in neutral tones, high quality carpet, feature wall in the breakfast area. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and full en-suite bathroom! BONUS: this beautiful condo comes with high quality appliances and brand new TV. Building is located on a quiet street, near public transit and LRT.Brochure Virtual Tour
Courtesy of Nina Pronchuk
Brokerage: MaxWell Challenge Realty