- Building Type:
- Lowrise Apartment
- Single Level Apartment
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Like worry-free lifestyle? Enjoy watching sunsets on the balcony? Here is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment style condo located on the 4th floor of a well managed complex. This END unit features open floor plan with spacious kitchen and living area that has access to a large balcony. It was nicely UPGRADED with high quality carpet, ceramic tile floors, feature wall in the breakfast area, beautiful tile back splash in the kitchen, and fresh paint in neutral palette. Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and full en-suite bathroom. Bedrooms are far apart, second bedroom has large closet and is near the main full bathroom. BONUS: this beautiful home comes with high quality appliances, brand new TV and some furniture. The complex is located on the quiet street, in a walking distance to LRT and public transit that provides short commute to U of A, downtown, Concordia College.
Courtesy of Nina Pronchuk
Brokerage: Realty Executives Challenge