- Building Type:
- Residential Detached
Community scores operate on a 1–5 scale, with 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. All results are based on statistics from MLS®, the City of Edmonton Open Data Catalogue, and other sources.
- A high Homes score means you’ll find a lot of available real estate listings in that neighbourhood.
- A high Family score means you’ll be close to schools and playgrounds, and everything is within walking and transit distance.
- A high Safety score means bylaw violations and traffic accident rates are low, and you’ll be close to emergency services.
- A high Recreation score means you’ll be close to sports and recreation areas.
- A high Lifestyle score means you’ll be close to shopping and entertainment.
- Real Estate:
- Safety Services:
Beautiful OPEN CONCEPT BUNGALOW! Yes, walls have been removed to make this a MODERN and SLEEK home to live in! Beautiful Original hardwood, flowing from the living room into the 2 LARGE BEDROOMS. UPDATED KITCHEN with STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, RENOVATED BATHROOM, PAINT, BASEBOARDS, LIGHTING... THE ENTIRE UPSTAIRS LOOKS AMAZING! Other important items include NEW ROOF (weeks old), HIGH EFFICENCY FURNACE, & VINYL WINDOWS. Downstairs has another 2 bedrooms, 3 piece washroom, and more finished space to enjoy. Did I mention the HEATED GARAGE (20x22 feet), and storage shed?... and a QUIET LOCATION with MATURE TREES down the entire street? This all makes for a beautiful home to live in.Brochure
Courtesy of Corey McEwen
Brokerage: Realty Executives - Devonshire